sexta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2013

Not sure if...

I have a quite bipolar employment. Sometimes you're dreading going to work, sometimes it's exciting, sometimes just plain dull.
The main reason for this bipolarity is the fact that people can be incredibly unpleasant asses, and also that some people are so very pleasant.

Usually this pleasantness is just due to Swedish politeness and empathy from people who realize, that 4 hours of calling people, is not the dream job anyone always wanted.

But then there are the genuinely pleasant people, for instance the very nice mid-age father that not only took his time while the family was having dinner, but was also exceptionally nice and patient throughout the 20 minute-interview about the public transports (that he didn't even use) and after the interview even thanked me for having called him.
Whoever you were, wherever you lived. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my evening better.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário