sexta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2013

Introduction

Hello and Welcome!
If you stumbled in accidentally, you can feel free to stay for a while.
My name is Rebecka, I'm a Swedish-Slovak girl with an affection for South America, where I've spent a year of my life (Paraguay) although I most of all wish I was Brazilian.
The reason I created this blog is, as I stated a week-or-so, that I think quite a lot, and I like to share my less confused or irrational thought with humanity. This has led to an immense overflow of my Facebook-friends newsfeeds, which has also been pointed out to me.
I thus figured that it could be a relief to said individuals to not have to always take part of my thinking processes,
furthermore, I do really enjoy writing and creating, so some art will also appear every once in a while.
And I swear, I do have some good thoughts and observations, especially on people.

Concerning the naming of the blog, it is closely related to a) why I think so much, which intrinsically leads us to b) Why peoples newsfeeds are being flooded by my posts.
I have gotten employed at a call center. My employer is Ipsos Observer, a survey company that interviews people on everything from public transports through alcohol and all the way to politics and bank services.
My mission is to bother and incredible lot of people on a very inconvenient hour and try to make them answer questions. This is also all, there's no advertisement or selling involved. A teacher of mine explained to me a while back that he thought it was "A respectable and important job". Now, I am not sure if I can agree with the sooner, but I do think the latter makes sense.
Not to sound to brainwashed, but these interviews do serve a purpose: To make our society better. In some cases.
But the thing is that a normal evening at work, a total of 4 hours, normally consists of 1-1,5 hours of talking to people, either to coax them into participating or interviewing, and 2,5-3 hours of plain waiting.
This waiting time is a very good time to ponder on more or less important matters.
And I want to share some of those thoughts here. I hope you'll find it interesting.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário